In general, Aktify does not collect personal data; but is provided collections of opted-in data from our clients, to use in various data processing mechanisms within our Platform.
We do collect personal data from our website through our contact form, we store the following data:
- First name, last name, company name, email address, and phone number.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information online from children under the age of 13 years old.
We do receive data from clients, who have contracted with us to perform various services and processing, this data may include:
- Account information such as account type, sign-up IP Address and/or unique user ID
- Personal data including city, state, hometown, gender, date of birth, purchase history, contact history, age, and/or race
- Contact details including name, billing address, shipping address, telephone numbers, and/or email addresses
We may also collect personal data from you interacting with our services; this data may include your:
- Communication details such as conversations over SMS and phone.
When engaging with our Platform we collect some data in automated ways:
- Device IDs, call state and locality, carrier, network access, SMS details
- Details of your interactions with our Platform
Our Platform leverages collections of personal information provided by our clients, that has been previously attested and consented to collection. All personal information is transferred to us in a secure and encrypted format.
Our Platform uses your personal data in several ways:
- To send SMS messages and generate replies
- To make automated calls
- To schedule requested calls and interactions
- To personalize your experience and adapt to your requests
- To detect fake or offensive data submitted through our partner’s inquiry / contact forms
Our Platform does not distribute your personal information. We do not sell or transfer your personal information to any third-party.
All personal information is encrypted in-transit, and at-rest. We require multifactor authentication of all our employees with access to personal information; and train them in the appropriate use and protecting of personal information.